● Go through many hardships (Acts 14:22).
● Bear good fruit or get thrown into the fire (Jn. 15:6; Mt. 7:19; 3:10).
● Sow to please the Spirit to reap eternal life (Gal. 6:8).
● Stand firm through hatred to the end to be saved (Mt. 10:22).
● Do what is right to be righteous (1 Jn. 3:7,8).
● By the Spirit put to death the misdeeds of the body to live (Rom. 8:13b).
● Persist in doing good so that God will give you eternal life (Rom. 2:7).
● Live holy or the second death will have power over you (Heb. 12:14; Rev. 20:6).
● Forgive others who sin against you so that your sins can be forgiven (Mt. 6:14,15) and so you won’t be accountable once again for your previously forgiven sins (Mt. 18:21-35).
● Continue to believe on Jesus so that you will live and never die (Jn. 11:25,26).
● Continue in the teaching of Christ or be without God and eternal life (2 Jn. 9; 1 Jn. 2:24,25).
● Hold firmly to the word Paul preached so that your believing is not in vain (1 Cor. 15:2).
● Keep yourself from idols (1 Jn. 5:21), for all idolaters will be thrown into the lake of fire (Rev. 21:8).
● Hold firmly till the end the confidence you had at first to share in Christ (Heb. 3:14).
● Remain faithful to God to the very end so you won’t be hurt by the lake of fire (Rev. 2:10, 11 cf. 21:8).
● Continue to do the will of the Heavenly Father to live forever (Mt. 7:21; 1 Jn. 2:17).
● Love God for the kingdom of God has been prepared for all who do (1 Cor. 2:9; James 2:5).
● Hold on to your courage and the hope of which you boast to remain God’s house (Heb. 3:6).
● Hate your life in this world to keep it for eternal life (Jn. 12:25).
● Keep making an agonizing effort to enter God’s kingdom doors for many who try will not enter (Lk.13:23,24).
● Hold on to faith and a good conscience to prevent shipwrecking your faith (1 Tim. 1:19).
● Keep yourself pure (1 Tim. 5:22) for the pure in heart will see God (Mt. 5:8).
● Be an overcomer and faithful follower to escape the lake of fire (Rev. 21:7,8; 2:10,11; 17:14).
● Have your mind set on what the Spirit desires to live in accord with the Spirit (Rom. 8:5).
● Continue in God’s kindness and faith or get cut off like the Jews (Rom. 11:19-23).
● Be afraid (and not arrogant) of getting cut off like the Jews (Rom. 11:20).
● Discipline your body and make it your slave so you won’t become disqualified (1 Cor. 9:27).
● Keep a tight reign on your tongue or your religion is worthless (James 1:26).
If you are one of the few to escape Hell
and enter the Kingdom of God,
it will be because you are trusting
in and faithfully following JESUS.
● Disown Christ or he will disown you (Mt. 10:33).
● Live according to the sinful nature or you will die spiritually (Rom. 8:13).
● Reject God by living an unholy life (1 Thess. 4:7,8).
● Defile your temple or God will destroy you (1 Cor. 3:17).
● Wander from the truth and remain unrepentant (James 5:19,20).
● Save your life or you will lose it (Mt. 16:25,26 cf. Mt. 10:28; Rev. 12:11).
● Become lukewarm and remain lukewarm or you’ll get spewed out of the body of Christ (Rev. 3:15,16).
● Hide your talent so you won’t be thrown outside into the darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mt. 25:24-30).
● Believe for a while and in time of testing “fall away” (Lk. 8:13 cf. Mt. 13:21).
● Sow to please the sinful nature for those who do will reap destruction (Gal. 6:8).
● Live according to the acts of the sinful nature or you will not inherit the kingdom of God (Gal. 5:19-21).
● Depart from the Father to a life of unrestrained sinning or you will become spiritually dead and lost (Lk. 15:24,32).
● Become a drunkard, sexually immoral, greedy, a liar, etc., which will cause you to not inherit the kingdom of God but instead end up in the lake of fire (1 Cor. 6:9,10; Gal. 5:19-21; Eph. 5:5-7; Rev. 21:8; 22:15; Mk. 7:20-23).
● Worship the beast, his image or receive his mark, because all who do will be tormented forever with burning sulfur (Rev. 14:9-12).
● Take words away from this book of prophecy and have God take from you your share in the tree of life and the holy city (Rev. 22:19).
● Preach a false gospel and become eternally condemned (Gal. 1:8,9).
● Soil your spiritual clothes and stay that way or you will be unworthy to be with Jesus (Rev. 3:2-5).
● Forsake Jesus and God as your first love and remain unrepentant or forfeit your right to the tree of life in the paradise of God (Rev. 2:4-7).
● Choose to be a friend of this world or you will become an enemy of God (James 4:4).
● Look back now that you have put your hand to the plow or you won’t be fit for God’s kingdom (Lk. 9:62).
● Become impure, shameful or deceitful or you will not enter New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:27).
● Fall from grace or Christ will be of no benefit to you (Gal. 5:4).
● Be overcome by evil but instead overcome evil with good (Rom. 12:21).
● Forsake God or he’ll forsake you and you’ll perish (2 Chron. 15:2; Isa. 1:28).
● Turn to crooked ways and get banished with evildoers (Psa. 125:5).
● Stray from the path of understanding and come to rest with the spiritually dead (Pr. 21:16).
● Turn from your righteousness and do evil or you will die spiritually (Ezek. 3:20; 18:24; 33:18; Rom. 8:13).
● Think you are standing firm or you will fall (1 Cor. 10:12 cf. 2 Pet. 1:5-10).
If you are a backslider, repent
and come back to God to serve Him to
reverse your spiritually dead and lost condition.
Get the book the eternal security teachers
(print page 1, turn over and print page 2 on reverse side; fold twice)
(Viewing problems? In your adobe software,
go to “preferences” then “internet”
then uncheck “allow fast web view.”
Click on the book
don’t want you to read
or even know it exists
PO Box 265
Washington, PA 15301
Get the book the eternal security teachers