[Permission is granted to duplicate this article in its entirety,
but only without additions, alterations or omissions of any kind,
including the author’s and ministry name and address at the end.]
Heretics come in all sizes, shapes, ages and genders. Some are very popular and some are not, but all carry doctrinal poison along with some truth from God. Many refuse to acknowledge that some are heretics solely because they are popular, but would readily say others are heretics who would teach the same way because they are much smaller and less well known. Because heretics are dangerous, this negative subject must be addressed for the sake of the body of Christ. Truth is the issue, not how popular one is or how ear-tickling their doctrine is. Every one of the following quotes are related to salvation in one way or another and, therefore, should be known by Christians, who desire to help warn others. Are you ready for the quiz and list of heretics? Here goes.... Who teaches:
1. ●“The very gospel itself comes under attack when the eternal security of the believer is questioned.”
[COMMENT: The real Biblical gospel is the opposite of eternal security. “By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.” (1 Cor 15:2)]
2. ●An unrepentant prostitute might be saved based on a past decision for Christ.
[COMMENT: Far from being a scholar, as one of his unmovable devotees thinks he is, that heretic teaches there are Christian prostitutes!]
3. ●Mary is Queen of heaven, in part, because she is co-redeemer of the human race and endorsed others who said she is also Sovereign.
[COMMENT: To think that anyone is co-redeemer with the Lord Jesus is to reject all the Biblical truth on this issue. Also, only God is Sovereign. To suggest that anyone else is sovereign is, in itself, idolatrous.]
4. ● “Here, then, is eternal life—to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you....”
[COMMENT: There is only one true and living God, who is also the Creator. All others might be called god, but they are false. “These gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, will perish from the earth and from under the heavens” (Jer 10:11). NOTE: It is impossible to be polytheistic and a Bible-defined Christian too.]
5. ●The Great Pyramid in Egypt was one of God’s Witnesses.
[COMMENT: To depart from the Bible to get spiritual truth is to immediately be open for satanic deception. It is also to invalidate yourself since all Christian teaching is to come from the Bible alone (2 Tim. 3:16,17).]
6. ●Those who worship on Sunday have received the mark of the beast.
[COMMENT: The destructive danger behind that false statement will especially manifest when the real mark of the beast is issued and deceived people receive it in order to buy or sell (Rev. 13:16,17) and become doomed as a consequence.]
7. ●“Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else.”
[COMMENT: A shocking and outlandishly false statement. Equally shocking are the non-Calvinists who promote that same man as someone great and insightful! How could this be, even after he has been exposed? Amazing! We are in a deep apostasy.]
8. ●A Christian [not just a false convert] can be sexually immoral, get drunk, slander, steal, commit idolatry and all of the rest of the sins listed in 1 Cor. 6:9,10, but cannot go all the way back to live as he used to in an unbroken life pattern.
[COMMENT: This popular Calvinist has many people duped about his license for immorality teachings. How is it such people, as described there, were never saved, as he says at some other times?]
9. ●In his prayer to Mary for salvation, this person said: “Take our offerings and grant our request; obtain pardon for what we fear, for you are the only hope of sinners. We hope to obtain the forgiveness of our sins through you. Blessed Lady, in you is our hope of reward.”
[COMMENT: The fabricated Mary of Catholicism has hundreds of millions looking to her for salvation, instead of to the Lord Jesus. Far too few Christians are willing to help them find salvation.]
10. ● “...multitudes of Christians are fighting a losing battle with their sin. In fact, many have already given up the fight. They’re convinced some powerful demonic spirit has taken up a stronghold in them and can’t be expelled. So they live in wretchedness, bound by a besetting sin.”
[COMMENT: This man used to be much more sound, but now has apparently been deceived by Calvinism. Many of his long time followers refuse to see his present heretical teachings and false image of a Christian. He is DANGEROUS!]
11. ● “...spiritual death is the inevitable consequence of habitual sinning as a deliberate pattern of behavior.”
[COMMENT: This person, who rejects eternal security, is indirectly declaring there are Christian adulterers, Christian thieves, Christian drunks, Christian murderers, etc., which is both impossible and essentially the same as what the once saved always saved proponents proclaim! So he too has DANGEROUSLY deceived many people into thinking they are on the road to heaven when they are really on the road to hell.]
Answers (And Partial List Of Heretics)
1. Charles Stanley, Eternal Security: Can You Be Sure? 1990, p. 195.
2. Lawrence Vance, The Other Side of Calvinism, 1994, p. 336.
3. Pope John Paul II in Theotókos, 2000, pp. 209,210.
4. Mormon Apostle, Bruce R. McConkie in Mormon Doctrine, 1966, p. 321.
5. The founder of Jehovah's Witnesses, Charles Taze Russell, The Time Is At Hand, p. 366. Russell gets detailed about the Great Pyramid in another of his books, Thy Kingdom Come.
6. The founder of Seventh Day Adventism, Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy, 1950, p. 605.
7. The cigar-smoking Calvinist, Charles Spurgeon in his so-called Defense of Calvinism.
8. Calvinist John MacArthur, The MacArthur Study Bible, 1997, p. 1736.
9. Augustine of Hippo, the Catholic and Calvinist theologian. (Dictionary of Mary, Catholic Book Publishing Co.: New Jersey, 1997, 1985, p. 531.)
10. David Wilkerson, Pulpit Series, 2-6-06, p. 3.
11. Robert Shank, Life In The Son, 1989, p. 144. [He negated the truth he teaches elsewhere and overall good by misrepresenting a Christian as he did there! That single statement (and others like it) aren’t just the “fly in the ointment,” they are the dangerous poison on the food being swallowed by many who don’t know! Beware! Shank fails the acid test question. He is teaching a license for immorality. To read more of Robert Shank’s serious doctrinal errors, click Critiquing Life in The Son and Can You Lose Salvation With One Sin?].
PO Box 265
Washington, PA 15301
Contact Us Or Join Our Email List
The most exhaustive refutation
to the teaching of eternal
security ever written.
801 shocking pages.
Click on the book