Permission to reproduce is granted.
Heaven-Hell Warning (pdf)
Heaven, Hell, Salvation (mp3)
WARNINGIf you are not Biblically saved AT THIS MOMENT,
you are a heartbeat away from Hell.
You are in the GREATEST DANGER that exists in the universe!
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, described HELL as:
- The place after death where MOST will end up (Mt. 7:13,14). [Dear reader, if you are like most, YOU will also end up in this horrible place!]
- A place of outer darkness where there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth (Mt. 24:51; 25:30).
- A place to be avoided even if it means losing the physical members of your body (Mt. 18:8,9).
- Prepared for the devil and his angels (Mt. 25:41 cf. Rev. 20:10).
- A place where the fire is not quenched (Mk. 9:43-48).
- A place of regret, torment in fire and no water (Lk. 16:19-31).
The LAKE OF FIRE (second death) is:
- A fiery lake of burning sulfur (Rev. 21:8).
- Where death and Hades will be thrown (Rev. 20:14).
- Where the smoke of those tormented there goes up forever and they find no rest (Rev. 14:11).
This present life, a myth, real only if you believe it exists, a figment of one's imagination, a place where you will party with your friends, the grave, or just for people like Charles Manson, Adolf Hitler, bank robbers or murderers.
Hell Is NOT:
Who will be thrown into this ETERNAL FIRE?
- Those who do not have their names listed in the book of life (Rev. 20:15).
- The cowardly, unbelieving, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, idolaters, liars, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers, and swindlers (Rev. 21:8; 1 Cor. 6:9,10). See also Gal. 5:19-21.
- Those who are not Biblically born again (Jn. 3:3-7).
- Those who didn't forgive others who sinned against them (Mt. 6:14,15; 18:22-35).
- Those who begin with Jesus, but don't remain in Him because they afterwards believed and accepted a wrong plan of salvation (1 Jn. 2:24,25; 2 Jn. 9; Gal. 5:2,4; 1 Cor. 15:1,2).
- Those who don't produce fruit (Mt. 25:14-46; Jn. 15:5,6), endure to the end (Mt. 10:22 cf. Jn. 6:66) or don't continue to believe, but "fall away" in time of TESTING (Lk. 8:13 cf. Mt. 13:21). [Persecution, in one form or another, is a TEST that comes to ALL godly people (2 Tim. 3:12; Lk. 6:22; Jn. 15:20).]
- All who receive the mark of the beast and worship his image during the time of the Antichrist, which includes former Christians who do NOT patiently endure and remain faithful to Jesus (Rev. 14:9-12; 13:8-10).
- Everything that causes sin and ALL who do evil (Mt. 13:41,42).
- All who are self-seeking, reject the truth and follow evil (Rom. 2:8).
Turn from your sins and place ALL 100% of your TRUST in Jesus Christ for your soul's salvation (Lk. 13:3,5; Acts 20:21; 26:20). Strive always to keep a clear conscience (Acts 24:16). Follow Him unashamedly in this wicked age (Mk. 8:38). "We have come to share in Christ IF we hold firmly TILL THE END the confidence we had at first" (Heb. 3:14). Shut the TV off, read and reread the New Testament adjusting your behavior and values accordingly. Believe the Bible over anything you have been taught! The Bible is FINAL AUTHORITY and COMPLETELY SUFFICIENT for all that God wants you to know, including salvation (2 Tim. 3:15-17). Your ETERNAL DESTINY in heaven or hell hinges on what you do with the message of the Bible. People in Hell right now would give anything for the chance that you have at this moment to get saved. Don't let this chance slip by! Prepare for your death TODAY. Tomorrow may be too late. Ask Jesus now for forgiveness and wholeheartedly follow Him until your death.
To Get Forgiven and Escape ETERNAL TORMENT:
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Savior, Mediator, Hope and Way to the Father. If you reject Him or turn away from Him to follow Him no more, you surely won't escape Hell. If you were once saved but turned your back on God, repent and reverse your "lost" condition (Lk. 15:24,32). You CANNOT be saved from eternal fire by church membership, Lodge membership, being a "good person," water baptism, Saturday Sabbath keeping, the Ten Commandments, Mary, etc. The BIBLE ALONE is God's Word -- not Sacred Tradition, the Book of Mormon, Koran, Bhagavad-Gita, Avesta, Angas, etc. There is NO reincarnation, Purgatory, second chance, annihilation of the wicked or soul sleep.
Forsake Your Sins -- TRUST CHRIST Today!
It's real and it can be yours!The Lord Jesus said to the former thief who repented and found forgiveness, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in PARADISE" (Lk. 23:43).
What's It Like?
- Everlasting joy and gladness -- sorrow and sighing will flee away (Isa. 35:10).
- Singing, praising, and worshiping God (Rev. 5:9-14; 19:1-8).
- No more death, mourning, crying, pain, curse, night or devil (Rev. 20:10; 21:4; 22:1-5). There will be no need for a hospital, police force, prison, cemetery or ambulance service.
- Perfect peace in the animal kingdom during the millennium era (Isa. 11:6-9).
- A new Heaven and a new earth (Isa. 65:17; 66:22; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1).
- New Jerusalem is made of pure gold, is approximately 1,400 to 1,500 miles high, long and wide, has walls of jasper, streets of gold, and gates of pearls that are never shut (Rev. 21:15-27). The architect and builder of the Holy City is God Himself (Heb. 11:10). There is no need for the sun or moon to shine on it for "the Lamb is its lamp" (Rev. 21:23; 22:5). The river of the water of life, the tree of life, and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city (Rev. 22:1-5).
- "Gain" and "better by far" compared to this life (Phil. 1:21,23).
- Prepared for those who love God (Jam. 2:5) or the righteous (Mt. 25:34-40).
How Can YOU Get To Heaven When You Die?
- Only by grace, not by works (Eph. 2:8,9).
- Go sincerely and directly to Jesus, as the thief did who found forgiveness (Lk. 23:42,43 cf. Jn. 5:39,40). God knows your heart, so you must be sincere.
- Love Jesus more than your parents, spouse, children, brothers, sisters and even your own life (Mt. 10:37; Lk. 14:26). Jesus said, "Any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple" (Lk. 14:33).
- Deny yourself, take up your cross daily and follow Him (Lk. 9:23).
- Be willing to die physically for Jesus if necessary (Mt. 10:39; Lk. 17:33; Rev. 12:11).
- Persist in doing good so God will give you eternal life (Rom. 2:7).
- Sow to please the Spirit and reap eternal life (Gal. 6:8,9).
- Obey Him because He is the source of eternal salvation for all who do (Heb. 5:9).
- Live for Christ now (Phil. 1:21).
- He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life (1 Jn. 5:12).
Eternal life is more important than money, a love relationship, friends, fame, popularity, power or gaining the whole world. Do not forfeit your soul for these things (Mk. 8:36). Your salvation is as IMPORTANT as ETERNITY is long! Your faithfulness to Christ now (or lack of it) will affect you one hundred years from now and throughout the rest of eternity. People have spent time in prison, lost their jobs, spouses, friends, family, material possessions, lives, etc. to get salvation or retain their salvation. You might have to pay the same price before your life, which is a "test," is over (Rev. 2:10,11)! You are battling for eternity -- for your eternal soul and the souls of others! Come to God on His terms and remain faithful to Him.
How Important Is YOUR Salvation?
This is the most important thing you will ever do in this life. Jesus said, "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will NOT be able to" (Lk. 13:24). Keep yourself pure (1 Tim. 5:22), from idols (1 Jn. 5:21), from being polluted by the world (Jam. 1:27), and avoid every kind of evil (1 Thess. 5:22). Hold loosely to the things of this life, for they are all temporary. Resist sinful temptations.
Be on your GUARD against FALSE TEACHERS(Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, ecumenical leaders, etc.). Also, do not just accept what you hear from Christian TV, radio, pulpits or Christian books! Much of what is taught through these channels is partly true and partly FALSE. Some of it is PURE POISON for your soul. Verify everything you hear or read with Scripture taken in context. If it isn't found in the Bible, reject it! Compare Scripture with Scripture and consider everything in the Bible on the subject. Get a good, reliable, and easy-to-read Bible translation. Study it for YOURSELF. Don't just trust another's interpretation.
Jesus said, "My mother and brothers are those who hear God's word and put it into practice"(Lk. 8:21). The Apostle Paul said, "Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires" (Gal. 5:24). Those who actually enter the kingdom are described as "his called, chosen and FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS" (Rev. 17:14). Do not disown Christ or He will disown you (Mt. 10:33 cf. Lk. 12:4,5). See 2 Pet. 1:5-10. Read, meditate on, memorize and ACT UPON SCRIPTURE, especially the New Testament.
Which group are you in?
Set Your Heart On THINGS ABOVE!
How does God view the Biblically unsaved?
Print your own free tracts to distribute (pdf format):
(Print page one, flip paper over and print page two on reverse side;
fold twice as if for a letter envelope)
View the graphic cartoon messages:
Will you be thrown into the lake of fire?
Broad is the road that leads to destruction
Washington, PA 15301
Contact Us Or Join Our Internet Church