Beware of consulting witches, wizards, sorcerers, fortune tellers, mediums, diviners and necromancers! Have nothing to do with palmistry, tea leaf reading, Tarot card reading, crystal reading, Ouija boards, astrology, horoscopes or black magic in any form! "Why?" you may ask. Because ALL of these are condemned by the Bible! They are not good, but evil, according to the Creator of this universe. You will become spiritually defiled by just seeking out such!
ALL Forms of Spiritusm Are Forbidden By God
Did You Know This About Spiritism(1) To consult mediums or seek out spiritists is to become defiled by them!
"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God" (Lev. 19:31).
The Woes of Witchcraft - A Personal Testimony(2) God is AGAINST anyone who follows after spiritists or mediums, and they will be cut off.
"I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people" (Lev. 20:6).
Click For Proof That Repentant Sorcerers(3) ALL who practice sorcery, witchcraft and the like are "detestable" to the Lord, according to Scripture.
Burned Their Sorcery Scrolls"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD ..." (Deut. 18:10-12)."They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire. They practiced divination and sorcery and sold themselves to do evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger. So the LORD was very angry with Israel and removed them from his presence ..." (2 Kings 17:17,18).
(4) Ahaziah sought to know the future about his own injury and he died because he consulted a forbidden source, which was Baal-Zebub (2 Kings 1:2 cf. v. 16). Learn from his example and seek only the truth stated in the Bible regarding future things.
(5) The Apostle Paul cast a fortune telling demon out of a girl by saying,
"In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her" (Acts 16:16-18).When the demon departed, her ability to foretell the future was also gone!
(6) To consult a medium for guidance is to show yourself unfaithful to God:
"Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance" (1 Chron. 10:13).
(7) The rich man could not communicate with his brothers after death, nor could Lazarus (Lk. 16:19-31). Don't be deceived by mediums and seances that give a different impression.
(8) A sorcerer opposed the Apostle Paul and Barnabas from preaching the Word of God to a man who wanted to hear it. Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to the sorcerer,
"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind, and for a time you will be unable to see the light of the sun" (Acts 13:6-11).
(9) Ex-sorcerers at Ephesus who converted to Christianity publicly burned their scrolls (Acts 19:18,19). This is how they proved their repentance (Acts 26:20) in first-century Christianity.
"Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed their evil deeds. A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas" (Acts 19:18,19).
(10) "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars -- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death" (Rev. 21:8). See also Rev. 22:15. The only hope such people have is to turn from their evil ways.
Manasseh was an Old Testament example of a person who "practiced sorcery, divination and witchcraft," yet he got saved and proved his repentance by his deeds (2 Chron. 33:1-20). Simon is a New Testament example of a sorcerer who got saved at the point of Acts 8:9-13, yet later his heart was not right before God (Acts 8:20,21).
Read An Email From a Brazilian Spiritist and Christian Response(11) Don't be deceived by mediums and spiritists, even though some can perform miracles (Exo. 7:11). They are not speaking or acting in accord to Scripture and therefore have "no light of dawn."
"When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn" (Isa. 8:19,20).(12) Satan, demons and all spiritists will one day bow their knees and confess that "Jesus Christ is Lord" (Phil. 2:9-11), even if they disbelieve this now.
YOU Can Be Freed From Your Sin Addictions(13) Jesus Christ died for you! No matter if you have or have not practiced sorcery or consulted a spiritist. Jesus Christ can and will save you from your sins and enable you able to enter heaven. Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" (Lk. 9:23). Ask Jesus to forgive you for all your past sins and accept Him as your Savior and Lord. Turn from all your sins. It's important that you tell someone verbally what you have done (Rom. 10:9,10). Church membership, water baptism, good works, the Rosary, Mary, Sacraments and the Ten Commandments cannot save you. Put all (100%) of your trust in Jesus. Prove your repentance by your deeds (Acts 26:20). "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" (Jn. 8:36). The true plan of salvation is found in the Bible. Read and obey the Holy Bible. YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY DEPENDS UPON THIS.
Come Out, In Jesus' Name (A True Story About Demonic Possession and Exorcism)
PO Box 265
Washington, PA 15301
Contact Us or Join Our Internet Church