[Permission is granted to duplicate this article in its entirety,
but only without additions, alterations or omissions of any kind,
including the ministry name and address at the end.
Nothing may be removed from this text including links to other pages.]
The 15 promises of the rosary should be renamed to the false fifteen promises of the rosary. What we are being told is these 15 promises of the rosary came through a vision of Mary that the Catholic Saint, Dominic, and Blessed Alan received in the 13th century. Those fifteen promises of the rosary are for all who faithfully pray the Rosary.
If you are aware of the Biblical message, even in a superficial way, you will notice how far from God's truth and reality the following fifteen promises of the rosary are. Read and grieve over them, then important additional comments will be made afterwards. All of these promises are dangerously misleading and are not really from God. Do NOT believe what you are about to read!
Mary's Fifteen Promises of the Rosary
1. To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
4. The rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
6. Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries, shall never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of God nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
10.True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
12. To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.
COMMENTS: Those promises from the Mary of Catholicism are mostly related to salvation, especially #5. How could anyone, especially a spiritual leader, endorse those promises and have any idea of the true plan of salvation, since they are so dangerously different? They are as dissimilar as a passenger airplane is to a ground mole!
This shows the Catholic hierarchy, as well as the many non-Catholic groups and ministries that are ecumenical and involved in false unity, are in the same spiritual darkness. This indicts Promise Keepers, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Jack Van Impe, The 700 Club, The Bible Answer Man, Bill Bright and many others. Many of the same people actually endorsed Pope John Paul II.
Anyone who thinks Catholicism is a Christian group (as defined by the New Testament) is in a thick spiritual fog, especially considering these fifteen promises of the Rosary. As a former Roman Catholic, I know from first hand experience its many false doctrines.
In light of point #15 and John Calvin spreading unconditional election (predestination), I wonder how many Calvinists know predestination is a Catholic doctrine? John Calvin got his doctrine from Augustine (who he thought was a great theologian). Yet, Augustine promoted Mary worship and prayed to and trusted in her for salvation. See Augustine's Prayer TO Mary
Our important article on the Rosary carefully examines it with God's word. It is not Biblical. Logic says, if the rosary is not Biblical, then the fifteen rosary promises also have to be false. That alone proves the aforementioned fifteen promises of the rosary are all empty of Biblical substance, but filled with deadly spiritual poison. Be assured, the 15 promises of the rosary did not originate with the God of the Bible!(Pass this information on to your family and friends.) GOD BLESS YOU.
The Real Blessed Mother of Jesus, Mary
John 6:53 And The Eucharist
Why Return To Catholicism
PO Box 265
Washington, PA 15301
Contact Us Or Join Our Internet Church