Who is Andrew Wommack, the faith healer, and more importantly how sound is the Andrew Wommack Ministry and Charis Bible College? Andrew Wommack - married to his wife, Jamie, for over 40 years - is a Word of Faith teacher from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Andrew Wommack is also a TV evangelist and the founder of the Charis Bible College, which has various locations throughout the USA and in foreign lands! [FYI: In Greek, Charis means GRACE.] Andrew Wommack clearly has worldwide influence through those outlets and his various books on different topics of healing, deliverance and prosperity. That, however, is NOT good for souls, as you will see!
The following Andrew Wommack quotes come from four of his books, which will all be analyzed with scripture - final authority. The reader is encouraged to verify all scriptural references for himself. [All emphasis is my own, unless otherwise indicated.] His books are:
Andrew Wommack's Books Fail The Bible Test
Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010 ed.
The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2012 ed.
Hardness of Heart, 2008 ed.
Grace The Power of The Gospel, 2007 ed.
Andrew Wommack, in 2010, is described here by his own ministry:
Who Is Andrew Wommack From His Own BookFor over three decades, Andrew Wommack has traveled America and the world teaching the truth of the Gospel. His profound revelation of the Word of God is taught with clarity and simplicity, emphasizing God's unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith. He reaches millions of people through the daily Gospel Truth radio and television programs, broadcast both domestically and internationally. He founded Charis Bible College in 1994 and has since established CBC extension schools in other major cities of America and around the world. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 155)As you noticed, Andrew Wommack claims for himself profound revelation of God's word and calls his radio program the Gospel Truth Radio! Too bad it isn't! Without question, Andrew Wommack is a spiritually dangerous man because of the skewed pleasant teachings gushing forth in various directions from Andrew Wommack's ministry.
If one goes by physical appearance alone, Andrew Wommack would be a hands-down winner! Andrew Wommack is a clean cut, popular and smiley teacher, who can use the bible and its terms to influence people with scripture, which is obvious since his influence has grown so large. Because of his teachings on salvation, sin, righteousness, grace, salvation security and the related, this dire warning is being cited for all, who are willing to examine the Biblical evidence which reveals Andrew Wommack as a dangerous HERETIC and SNARE TO SOULS! The Lord Jesus taught ravenous wolves can be dressed like sheep (Mt. 7:15) and Andrew Wommack is one of them, based on empirical evidence!
Among other atrocious things related to salvation, Andrew Wommack warps saving grace, into basically a free salvation pass even for the present-tense unrepentant adulterers, drunks, swindlers, etc., who were previously saved! Moreover, according to him, all one has to do for initial salvation (to be born again) is to believe the essence of Romans 10:9,10 without any true repentance.
Confess Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God raised him from the grave and you have salvation! Such a confess and believe dogma is the bedrock of Andrew Wommack's ministries and typical for the Word of Faith teachers! When that is attached to once saved always saved it is even more dangerous, which is what we have with Andrew Wommack (at least most of the time)!
Perhaps Andrew Wommack and other Word Faith teachers (such as Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh better known as Joseph Prince) have never noticed Jesus' devastating prediction of damnation for people, who teach and act similar to them:Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Mat 7:21-23)It is not good enough to merely confess Jesus and believe! One must repent to get salvation (Lk. 13:3,5; 2 Pet. 3:9; etc.) and do God's will (Lk. 8:21; etc.). The easiest way to know one has been saved from his sins by the Lord Jesus (Mt. 1:21) is his personal liberation from his sin addictions. That can only happen by contacting Jesus' blood (Rom. 6:22 cf. Rev. 1:5). At the point of getting truly born again one is instantly made a new creation in Christ, which includes that wonderful freedom from sin's slavery, peaceful rest for his soul (Mt. 11:29) and love for Christians (1 Jn. 3:14). His interests and desires are now submitted to Jesus and his sinful nature (flesh) has been crucified (Gal. 5:24). His physical body has also miraculously become the temple of God:Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. (Gal 5:24)But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. (Rom 6:22)He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses AND RENOUNCES THEM finds mercy. (Prov 28:13)Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Mat 11:29)We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. (1 John 3:14)Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. (1 Cor. 3:16,17, NKJV)
Though the Bible teaches a radical change when one passes from spiritual death to life and darkness to light (1 Cor. 6:11; Rom. 6:21; 1 Tim. 1:13; etc.), Andrew Wommack teaches a born again believer is still acting the same and yielding to those same old temptations!
NO Radical New Creation Change,
According To Andrew WommackHave you ever asked yourself what changed when you were "born again"? You look in the mirror and see the same reflection – your body hasn't changed. You find yourself acting the same and yielding to those same old temptations – that didn't seem to change either. (Spirit, Soul and Body, back cover)That quote alone should set off spiritual loud red flashing warning bells, even if you are only semi-acquainted with the bible! Where is the evidence of the power of the gospel in Wommack's message? The converts he produces are apparently still slaves to sin, which means they aren't real converts to Christianity at all! They remain unchanged evildoers.
Undoubtedly, the no-change salvation view alone reflects a serious spiritual problem. There certainly is something very WRONG. As we proceed, the evidence will become more and more clear. Andrew Wommack's teachings, which would have to extend beyond his books and over into his radio program, Charis Bible college and throughout his whole ministry, will be shown to be severely flawed and a detriment to SOULS. Verbally you can hear that Andrew Wommack teaches, in essence, that Christians are powerless to live holy:If you were truly born again you want to live for God. Now you might be doing a poor job of it because religion actually weakens you and strengthens sin. So there's many reasons why Christians don't live holy, but if you are truly born again you want to live for God.
To hear Andrew Wommack teach that, click Andrew Wommack Is A HereticThe WEIRD Doctrines of Andrew Wommack
The following are various unscriptural points, which Andrew Wommack teaches. Carefully read what he says and contrast that with God's word to prevent your own deception.
According to Andrew Wommack, because all sin is equal, there is NO difference between an adulterer and a person driving 1 mile an hour over the speed limit:
(1) All Sin Is EqualIn man's eyes, there is a radical difference between going 1 mile per hour over the speed limit and committing adultery. A speeder and an adulterer deserve different consequences in man's opinion, BUT IN THE EYES OF GOD, SIN IS SIN.... If the born-again believer who committed adultery and didn't confess it before dying goes straight to hell, THEN SO DOES EVERY BELIEVER WHO HAS EVER SPED. [Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 61.]According to God's Word, there is no such thing as a "big" sin or a "little" sin (James 2:10). (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 61)Folks, how could all sin be equal in light of God's clear word? Isn't there eternal sin, which can never be forgiven? Just on that basis alone, all sin can't be the same, but there is more proof:Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin." (John 19:11)If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that. All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death. (1 John 5:16,17)Which contrasting message will you believe – Andrew Wommack's or the Word of God? Furthermore, for Andrew Wommack to say A Christian who commits adultery and dies in that sin goes to heaven -- shows he believes there are Christian adulterers. That is a biblical impossibility (1 Cor. 6:9,10; Rev. 21:8; Eph. 5:5-7) and displays his opposition to the definite possibility of spiritual death for the righteous who turn to evil!
YES, there are also Christian thieves, based on Andrew Wommack's theology:
(2) There Are Christian ThievesBut people won't love you if you steal from them. If they catch you, they’ll throw you in jail where you’ll suffer, be confined, and hurt. You won’t have as nice of a life, but God will still love you. You’ll still be righteous, but you’ll also be stupid! (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 57)God forbid anyone would believe such spiritual poison! In contrast, God's word says that thieves are UNrighteous and will not be in heaven:Or do you not know that the UNRIGHTEOUS will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor THIEVES, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9,10).But store up for yourselves treasures IN HEAVEN, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where THIEVES do not break in and steal. (Mat 6:20)In reality, thieves are unrighteous and will not inherit God's kingdom, but in Wommack's world of fiction they are righteous, if ever saved!
Pray a little prayer (without any sincerity, humility, sorrow for sin or repentance mentioned) and you are granted salvation and it is irreversible! Just confess Jesus is your Lord and Savior and believe God raised him from the dead -- believe and receive!
(3) Salvation Comes By Confessing Jesus Christ
WITHOUT RepentanceYou aren't in the process of being born again, you were born again. When you confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, your spirit instantly changed. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 16)Pray out loud, "Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Savior. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!" (Hardness Of Heart, Andrew Wommack, 2008, Partnership by Andrew Wommack Ministries, Inc., p. 93)All you must do is believe and receive. Believe what Jesus has done through His death, burial, and resurrection and receive the cleansing from all your sin and the freedom and liberty it brings. That's the Gospel! (Grace, The Power of the Gospel, Andrew Wommack, 2007, p. 6)That last Wommack quote is a prime example of what is called easy believism, that is, believing the historical facts of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection WITHOUT any heart-felt commitment to follow and obey Jesus! Such a FALSE gospel has NO power to change a person. No wonder Andrew Wommack teaches elsewhere there is no radical change at the point of getting born again! His gospel is powerless to change people because it is a FALSE gospel.
True Christians follow Jesus (Jn. 10:27). They OBEY Jesus and get eternal salvation for doing so (Heb. 5:9). They hear God's word and put it into practice (Luke 8:21). Then we have the clarity of this:We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:3,4)
(4) Instant MATURITY Without GrowingOur spirits are all identical to the Lord Jesus Christ in every way. Your spirit isn't in the process of growing and maturing because it's already complete; you've already got everything! (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 18)WOW! To teach a brand new baby Christian's spirit is identical to the Lord Jesus Christ in every way, which would mean PERFECT, is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. Andrew Wommack is bizarre (and dangerous)!
Without mentioning the terms once saved always saved or eternal security, Andrew Wommack teaches that dreaded doctrine:
(5) Once You Are Saved You Are Always SavedGod will never leave you nor forsake you. He’s already forgiven you, so don’t fall for the deception that He doesn’t love you or that you’ll lose your salvation. (Andrew Wommack, The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2008, pp. 25,26.)I have good news—what God does in the spirit always remains constant and unchanging regardless of fluctuations in your performance. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 37)When you fail in any area of your life after being saved, the rottenness, uncleanness, and defilement that comes to your body and soul don’t penetrate your spirit. This Holy Spirit seal keeps the good in and the bad out. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 41)Sin and its effects cannot enter into your spirit. When you sin your spirit does not participate. It retains its original holiness and purity—and will for eternity. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 42)The righteousness you were born again with stays uncontaminated. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 45)Your spirit has been perfected forever—for all time. You don’t lose your right standing with God if you sin. What a radical, wonderful truth for the church today! (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 51)Your born-again spirit never needs to be re-cleansed, re-purged, or born again, again. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 47)Your spirit has been sealed, sanctified, and perfected forever. Its righteous state doesn't fluctuate with the holiness of your actions and attitudes. Since salvation depends solely upon putting your faith in Jesus and being born again, your sin doesn't affect your relationship with God. He fellowships with you based on your faith in Christ alone. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 62)Don't allow Andrew Wommack to deceive you! The following is God's truth and was addressed to Christians saved by grace (Eph. 2:8,9) and sealed by the Holy Spirit:For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them. (Eph 5:5-7)Also, remember these devastating truths refuting Andrew Wommack:The LORD is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you. (2 Chronicles 15:2)If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where 'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.' (Mark 9:43-48)Get it right, please! God's faithful ones are those whom he will not forsake!For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off. (Psa 37:28)
Andrew Wommack now blatantly reverses his teachings and contradicts himself:
(6) Once You Are Saved
You Are NOT Always SavedYou're saved by the grace of God, so sinful actions don't cause you to lose your salvation. However, sin can harden your heart until you eventually come to a place where you renounce your faith in the Lord.... If that happens, it’s impossible to ever be renewed again to repentance. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 64)If you persist in sin far and long enough, you can come to a place where Satan will try to make you renounce your faith in Christ. However, without being totally blinded to the truth, nobody in their right mind would ever reject the Lord. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 63)You can't sin your salvation away, but you can renounce it. Rejecting your faith isn't easily done, but it is possible. Personally, I don't believe there are very many who do fall away. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 63)NOTE: Andrew Wommack equates renouncing your salvation with falling away. Since fall away means one is lost again (but not easy to do), according to Andrew Wommack, then we again see another spiritually dangerous gaping hole in his theology! It is a fact that eleven of the original apostles all fell away the same night. It, therefore, can be that EASY and QUICK:Then Jesus told them, "This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written: 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.'" (Mat 26:31)How did they fall away? By disowning Jesus before man. To Peter, Jesus spoke:"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times." (Mat 26:34)What Peter did clearly goes back to Jesus' warning to his disciples:But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. (Mat 10:33)Remember Andrew Wommack calls belief in losing your salvation a deception:If you sin, simply repent. God will never leave you nor forsake you. He's already forgiven you, so don't fall for the deception that He doesn't love you or that you'll lose your salvation. [The New You and The Holy Spirit, Andrew Wommack, 2008, pp. 25,26.]Are you confused? Certainly, Andrew Wommack is or he wouldn't be teaching such contradictions!
(7) A Person Once Saved Is Always Righteous,
Holy and PureYour spirit and His Spirit intermarried, merged, and became one to create a totally new person. That’s why God’s mirror reflects you as righteous, holy, and pure. The makeup of your born-again spirit is identical to Jesus Himself! (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 30)God doesn't look at you the way you look at yourself. He looks upon your spirit and sees that you are righteous. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 39)Although your spirit is unaffected by sin, your body and soul are. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 63)Without question, Paul taught a righteous and PURE person in his spirit can become IMPURE and defiled through sin and die spiritually:Do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure. (1 Tim 5:22)Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. (1 Cor. 3:16,17, NKJV)Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live. (Rom 8:12,13)Therefore, Paul's understanding of grace (and the new creation in Christ) which is the CORRECT understanding, is massively different from what heretic Andrew Wommack wants us to believe! Also remember this:See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. (Heb 12:15)
(8) All Future Sins Are Already ForgivenYou've been forgiven of your sins - past, present, and future! That's what "eternal redemption" means. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 50)When I do fall short, sin doesn't have dominion over me the way it used to because I know now that God has already forgiven me completely - past, present, and future sins. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 69)The all future sins are already and automatically forgiven is a common sub-teaching among all the grace changers. Andrew Wommack is no exception to that dangerous and poisonous doctrinal lie. Again, God's word is very clear to the other extreme of Andrew Wommack revealing conditions for the forgiveness of sins:For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. (Mat 6:14,15)If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah (Psa 32:5)You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord. Perhaps he will forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin. (Acts 8:21-23)
Find Out How The Prodigal DIED When He Was Backslid
It is very typical among false teachers, like Andrew Wommack, to misrepresent the opposition, to an obvious ridiculous extreme, to make their own poisonous teachings seem more credible:
(9) Andrew Wommack’s WEAK Fictitious Strawman AttemptThis contradicts saved, lost, saved, lost; born again, again. Those who believe you lose your salvation every time you sin, also believe that all you’ve got to do is confess it and you’re saved again. You just "pray through" and come back into right standing with God. Hebrews 6:4-6 says that can never happen. Either you didn’t lose your salvation when you sinned, or if you did -- you can never be saved again. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 64)Though the believer's security is conditional there are sins which do not lead to death (worry, unthankfulness, not being complete humble and gentle), that is, will not cause loss of salvation. Sins that do cause spiritual death are cited in listings such as 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Rev. 21:8; Eph. 5:5-7; Gal. 5:19-21; Mark 7:20-23; etc.
Hebrews 6:4-6 refer to people who committed unforgivable sin. They are the exception and could NOT be renewed again by repentance, unlike the Prodigal, Peter, King David, the ones referred to in James 5:19,20; etc. Without question, one can be saved again after backsliding (Lk. 15:24; James 5:19,20; Rom. 11:19-23). Andrew Wommack continues on with his dribble:In other words, you must be a mature Christian before you can actually renounce your salvation. If a mature Christian rejects the Lord, they can never be brought back to a place of repentance. It’s a one-time deal. They’re held accountable, damned, and that's it. Jesus proclaimed that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was the one unpardonable sin (Matthew 12:31-32). Yet Paul said he obtained mercy because he "did it ignorantly in unbelief" (1 Timothy 1:13). This shows that even the unpardonable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit depends upon whether or not you did it knowingly. (Andrew Wommack, Spirit, Soul and Body, 2010, p. 65)If you read that carefully, Andrew Wommack again taught a mature Christian can later become damned -- contradicting his other teachings (once saved always saved) about the believer's security.
Furthermore, Andrew Wommack there cited the unpardonable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, as a sin possibly committed by a person previously saved. That too shows serious problems, since he also teaches all his future sins are already forgiven, which would have to include the unpardonable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit!
You don't have to be faithful to have salvation, according to Andrew Wommack:
(10) NO Faithfulness Needed For SalvationSalvation is all about God's faithfulness—not ours! (Andrew Wommack, Grace, The Power of the Gospel, 2007, p. 3)What would happen if that person became born again and came back the next week drunk again? Those same people who ministered grace, forgiveness, and mercy, would turn around and say, "If you don't straighten up now that you're a saint, God is going to get you. Change your ways or the wrath of God will come upon you!" Can you see how inconsistent that is? ... “But once you're born again, He's going to clamp down on you." That’s not what God's Word teaches. (Andrew Wommack, Grace, The Power of the Gospel, 2007, p. 49)But now that you're saved, your born-again spirit is always righteous and holy in God's sight. (Andrew Wommack, Grace, The Power of the Gospel, 2007, p. 51)
The Apostle Judas Iscariot Was Once SavedGod's truth says FAITHFULNESS is required for salvation, that is, to not be hurt at all be the second death (lake of fire). There are no Christian drunks, except in false religion:BE FAITHFUL, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. (Rev 2:10,11)Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9,10, NASB).Our faithfulness to God is related to salvation itself, based on what Jesus and his apostles taught. Jesus gives eternal salvation to those who obey him (Heb. 5:9).
Andrew Wommack claims the Lord spoke to him with specific detailed instructions on how to minister to a woman! Is Andrew Wommack claiming here to be a prophet of God, who knows God's infallible voice?
Wommack's Trick Up His Sleeve Is An Old Word-faith PloyI was ministering to a woman once along these lines. She struggled with sexual immorality, but not all of it had been her choice. Some of it was rape, incest, and things like that. She felt defiled. So because she saw herself as defiled -- even from when she was a little girl -- it became like a self-fulfilling prophecy in her life. She was going out and reliving this defilement by giving in to sexual immorality. While praying for her, the Lord gave me a picture to share with her. He told me to tell her that He saw her in the spirit clean and pure -- just like a bride in total white and completely virginal. (Andrew Wommack, Grace, The Power of the Gospel, 2007, p. 106)
The implication is, Andrew Wommack clearly knows God's voice and such truth is revealed in his teachings and how he ministers, as just shown! IF the reader buys that single LIE, he is hooked and will logically believe whatever Wommack teaches! The same ploy is used by almost all Word of Faith teachers, who disagree with each other on repentance, salvation security, etc.! Obviously, something is very wrong, but it isn’t God’s unchanging written word, the Bible. The Bible shows Andrew Wommack is NOT hearing God's voice and certainly isn’t teaching his most important truths related to salvation itself. This is horrible for all of Andrew Wommack’s millions of listeners.
Andrew Wommack's DEADLY ImplicationChristians shouldn't feel guilty or condemned anymore because that old man -- which the law governed -- is now dead, gone, and nonexistent. (Andrew Wommack, Grace, The Power of the Gospel, 2007, p. 153)
Besides all of the aforementioned, Andrew Wommack also believes in an unconditional keeping by God!
God Will Keep Us (Says Andrew Wommack)Since you've committed your life to Him, He'll keep you. (Andrew Wommack, The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2012, p. 10)Since God keeps us, how could anyone renounce their faith, fall away, commit blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or the like, which Andrew Wommack admits can happen?God will be faithful even when you aren't! (Andrew Wommack, The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2012, p. 10)If you genuinely committed your life to the Lord, the truth is He will always honor that commitment. He'll never deny, leave, or forsake you. (Andrew Wommack, The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2012, p. 14)If you sin, simply repent. God will never leave you nor forsake you. He's already forgiven you, so don't fall for the deception that He doesn't love you or that you'll lose your salvation. (Andrew Wommack, The New You and The Holy Spirit, 2012, pp. 25-26)The truth is, even the lukewarm are in lethal danger of being expelled from the body of Christ by the Lord Jesus himself (Rev. 3:15,16)! The Father will also sever from Christ the fruitless (John 15:1-6). Clearly, those who become unbelieving will be cut off (Romans 11:19-23)!
In conclusion, AVOID Andrew Wommack, his ministry, radio and TV teachings for your own good! Charis Bible College should also be avoided! They are all laced with spiritual poison, because of Andrew Wommack! Finally, just because Andrew Wommack is popular doesn't mean he is teaching God's truth or benefitting souls long term. Go by the Bible.
Skull and Crossbones Awards of False Prophets and False Teachers
Find Peace With God
Evangelical Outreach Alphabetical Map
Contact Us Or Join Our Internet ChurchEvangelical Outreach
PO Box 265
Washington, PA 15301