[Permission is granted to duplicate this article in its entirety,
but only without additions, alterations or omissions of any kind,
including the author, ministry name and address at the end.
Nothing may be removed from this page including links to other pages.]
There are people in our day who tend to think the eternal security teachers are good people, even within the group who correctly reject their security-in-sin doctrine of once saved always saved. To believe they are good people will communicate to others that their doctrine is not as bad as it actually is. That in turn will open up the possibility for people to be involved in spreading that doctrine by:
attending their congregations
giving website links
giving compliments in conversations
using their literature to evangelize
That will enable the lethal effects of eternal security to spread more and misled additional precious SOULS to hell. Having said all of that, eternal security teachers are good people...
● if it doesn’t matter that true Biblical grace has been changed by them into a license to sin.
● if it doesn’t matter they can teach the exact opposite of the
Lord Jesus in Mt. 10:33, that is, you can disown Jesus but he will never disown you.
● if spreading the devil’s original lie of Gen. 3:4—the righteous won’t die through sin—to the damnation of multitudes is not serious before God.
● if Jude was wrong in his epistle as he described the grace changers as rushing for profit into Balaam’s error (v. 11), shepherd’s who feed only themselves (v. 12), scoffers who follow their own natural desires, divisive and don’t have the Spirit of God (vs. 18,19), etc.
● if preaching a false gospel doesn’t matter. Compare 1 Cor. 15:2 to Gal. 1:8,9.
● if minimizing the seriousness of lethal sin after conversion is incidental.
● if avoiding and distorting hundreds of Scriptures to protect and declare the dangerous poison of once saved always saved isn’t serious.
● If teaching Christians to relax regarding their salvation—the very thing Paul warned against in Gal. 6:8,9—is okay and not serious.
● if setting Christians up for a dangerous spiritual fall (1 Cor. 10:12) is irrelevant.
● if teaching the exact opposite of what Jesus declared in Luke 13:24 is harmless and a Christian thing to do.
● if denying that we need to love God and be faithful to him for salvation’s sake is permissible.
● if it doesn’t matter that a backslider on the road to hell and in desperate need of repentance for salvation is deceived by these teachers into thinking he is on an irrevocable road to heaven because of grace, the gospel, the cross, Jesus’ blood, the seal of the Holy Spirit, imputed righteousness, etc.
● if all the broken homes through adultery then divorce, suicides and criminal acts that resulted because of this teaching is no big deal.
What Does It Take?
What does it take to reveal a ravenous wolf in sheep’s clothing? If the eternal security teachers are not wolves in sheep’s clothing for doing all the above, how much more evidence would it take? If you are convinced they are dangerous to Christians, WHY are you indirectly spreading the devil’s message through those wolves to the eternal detriment of SOULS? They should be refuted and exposed at every turn. All Christians are commanded to do this. Such is not extreme or obsessive. It is simple obedience to God:
Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord. (Jude 3,4)
Their gospel is not the true gospel! It is a dangerous counterfeit. Therefore, do not tolerate Jezebel or be guilty of spiritual treason! There are at least nine good reasons why you too should hate eternal security. God bless you.
The Love Chapter
Halloween and The Christian
Near Death Experiences
Bible Answers To Bible Questions
Form Of Godliness (The Social Gospel)
Skull And Crossbones Awards For False Prophets And False Teachers
PO Box 265, Washington, PA 15301
Join The Internet Church